Forgiveness

Isaiah. 44:22. "I have blotted out , as a thick cloud , thy transgressions, and as a cloud ,thy sins; return unto me, for I have redeemed thee".Micah. 7:18." Who is a God like unto thee; that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage ? He retaineth not his anger forever , because he delighteth in mercy." 19. "He will turn again , he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities ; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea." The promises of God are a precious book; every leaf drops myrrh and mercy. Though the weak Christian cannot open , read and apply them, Christ can and will apply them to their souls. "I,I am he , blotting out thy transgressions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church discipline